trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Hans Zeller <hans.zel...@esgyn.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Trafodion release 2.0.0 - release candidate 3
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 00:24:02 GMT
Hi Steve, sorry about that mistake. To lend our results (Selva's and mine)
a bit more credibility, I did one more test: Compare the contents
of apache-trafodion-2.0.0-incubating-src.tar.gz with the git repository
currently labeled as release2.0. They are the same, except for .git* files
and for the generated LICENSE file in the top-level directory. Next time,
I'll try to remember to skip the git clone step and untar the source
artifact instead.

Thanks,

Hans