trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Birdsall <dave.birds...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer and PPMC member: Gunnar Tapper
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 17:53:31 GMT
Congratulations, Gunnar!

-----Original Message-----
From: Hans Zeller [mailto:hans.zeller@esgyn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 5, 2016 10:42 AM
To: dev <dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer and PPMC member: Gunnar Tapper

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Trafodion has
asked Gunnar Tapper to become a committer and PPMC member. We are pleased to
announce that he has accepted and that the necessary karma has been granted.

Gunnar has contributed to Trafodion from the beginning of the project. In
the past few months he has created a Contributor Guide on the wiki, has
redesigned our web site and created both infrastructure and content for the
Trafodion documentation. This has made a huge difference for the project!
Gunnar is an outspoken person and a great resource in many aspects of Apache
Trafodion. He cares deeply about the developer and user community.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project, allowing
Gunnar to commit changes directly, and to commit the changes of others.
Being a PPMC member too allows Gunnar to assist with the management and
direction of the project.

Please join us in congratulating Gunnar.

The Trafodion PPMC