trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Varnau <steve.var...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Documentation Versioning
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 19:17:53 GMT
Yes, the pre-release docs are visible in the "Latest (in development)"
section.

I checked with Dave, and he said he put a note in his documentation change
to indicate that it does not apply to 2.0, it is a work-around, but for now
it is okay to use master version for 2.0.

>From here on, though, I think we need to assume master branch docs are for
2.1 only.  Any more 2.0.x changes need to be backported.

--Steve