trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Roberta Marton <roberta.mar...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: Trafodion Clutch Report
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 16:58:51 GMT
After talking to Hans, the project page was updated to add a link to the
list of committers instead of including the list in a separate table.
This is similar other podlings and it allows us to maintain just one list.
I will see how the clutch report actually gets the list of committers.

About the svn account, I am not sure if that is required any more.  I will
check it out.

     Roberta

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Pearson [mailto:carol.pearson234@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 4, 2016 8:17 PM
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Trafodion Clutch Report

Hi,

Right now, it looks like a couple of things aren’t correct on the Trafodion
clutch report (http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html ), in particular the
number of committers and the Trafodion svn account show as missing  Can the
ppmc get them corrected so that the status is accurate?  That can help
clarify the Trafodion TLP readiness for folks who use that as a reference.

Thanks!
-Carol P.:
Email:    carol.pearson234@gmail.com
Twitter:  @CarolP222