trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Varnau <steve.var...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: Website updates
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 16:23:33 GMT
Gunnar,

The downloads page was previously re-worked to link to mirror sites, per the
Apache guidelines.  We need to allow 24 hours for the mirrors synch up
before announcing the release.

The updates for the 2.0.1 download links were also made in anticipation of
the upcoming release, though I think the installer file name may be off.  I
was hoping to double check that as soon as Roberta posts the artifacts.

Looks like my update was merged yesterday by Suresh, although the web site
has not been updated.  Just as well, since the release is just now being
finalized.

I think Roberta also wants a couple of jiras added to the 2.0.1 release
notes page.

--Steve