trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Varnau <steve.var...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: Merging to Trafodion master - A tip
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2016 16:14:59 GMT
This discussion applies more to the committer side of the workflow, rather
than the development side.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Merge+Changes
Though the developer can certainly squash a branch before submitting the
initial PR.

There is a small note on the committer page already about squash option, but
I'll add a bit more info on the trade-offs.

--Steve