trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Yu (Yu)" <yu....@esgyn.cn>
Subject RE: Chinese Contributor Access
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 03:10:59 GMT
Hi Dava,
Thanks for your details!
We plan to upload Chinese reference manuals/website pages/guides/instructions/blogs/articles/…
periodically.
We will follow the instructions on the website to register.

Hi all,
One more question:
China has been growing dramatically and enjoy tremendous potential, in order to benefit more
people and grow more audience, and given that a wealth of Chinese documentation will be coming,
thus could Apache Trafodion create a specific section/tab for Chinese files?

Liu Yu

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Birdsall [mailto:dave.birdsall@esgyn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 12:18 AM
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Cc: Jin, Jian (Seth) <Jian.jin@esgyn.cn>; Yang, Yang (Felix) <yang.yang@esgyn.cn>
Subject: RE: Chinese Contributor Access

Hi Liu Yu,

What sort of documentation do you wish to contribute? Wiki pages? Web site pages? Chinese
versions of the reference manuals?

An ICLA is a good idea for all of these. A JIRA ID is also a good idea for all of these; it
is a good mechanism for tracking work.

A Git ID is needed if you are doing web site pages or Chinese versions of the reference manuals,
since the source for both of these is stored in Github.

Dave