trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Gunnar Tapper <tapper.gun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Documentation Versioning
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 19:05:46 GMT
Hi Steve,

Then, should the pre-release documentation (in this case, 2.1) be added to
the website so that it's visible? Or, do should developers to build the
website and the documentation as part of doing testing so that it can be
reviewed and updated?

It seems to me that the latter is the better approach. If so, then I'll
update the Contributor Guide to include instructions on how to run the
website locally.

Or, are there other suggestions?

Thanks,

Gunnar