trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Hans Zeller <hans.zel...@esgyn.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New Committer and PPMC member: Gunnar Tapper
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 17:42:27 GMT
The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Trafodion has
asked Gunnar Tapper to become a committer and PPMC member. We are pleased
to announce that he has accepted and that the necessary karma has been
granted.

Gunnar has contributed to Trafodion from the beginning of the project. In
the past few months he has created a Contributor Guide on the wiki, has
redesigned our web site and created both infrastructure and content for the
Trafodion documentation. This has made a huge difference for the project!
Gunnar is an outspoken person and a great resource in many aspects of
Apache Trafodion. He cares deeply about the developer and user community.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project, allowing
Gunnar to commit changes directly, and to commit the changes of others.
Being a PPMC member too allows Gunnar to assist with the management and
direction of the project.

Please join us in congratulating Gunnar.

The Trafodion PPMC