trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Ming (Ming)" <ming....@esgyn.cn>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer and PPMC member: Gunnar Tapper
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 23:51:39 GMT
Congratulation Gunnar!

Thanks,
Ming

-----Original Message-----
From: Hans Zeller [mailto:hans.zeller@esgyn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2016 1:42 AM
To: dev <dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer and PPMC member: Gunnar Tapper

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Trafodion has asked Gunnar Tapper
to become a committer and PPMC member. We are pleased to announce that he has accepted and
that the necessary karma has been granted.

Gunnar has contributed to Trafodion from the beginning of the project. In the past few months
he has created a Contributor Guide on the wiki, has redesigned our web site and created both
infrastructure and content for the Trafodion documentation. This has made a huge difference
for the project!
Gunnar is an outspoken person and a great resource in many aspects of Apache Trafodion. He
cares deeply about the developer and user community.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project, allowing Gunnar to commit changes
directly, and to commit the changes of others.
Being a PPMC member too allows Gunnar to assist with the management and direction of the project.

Please join us in congratulating Gunnar.

The Trafodion PPMC