trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From "Jin, Jian (Seth)" <Jian....@esgyn.cn>
Subject RE: Proposal to add hive regression tests to check-PR tests
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2016 14:24:52 GMT
Great, then it is definitely as plus for check-in quality.

Br,

Seth

-----Original Message-----
From: Selva Govindarajan [mailto:selva.govindarajan@esgyn.com]
Sent: 2016年7月18日 22:22
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Proposal to add hive regression tests to check-PR tests

Hive regressions takes little less than an hour. As I said before, the time is not a factor
because the regressions are run in parallel in different VMs. Seabase regressions which is
run as part of check-PR takes around 1 hour and 40 mins. Hence hive regressions shouldn't
add more time for check-PR to complete, but of course it would need another VM.

Selva