trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Birdsall <dave.birds...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: FYI - Trafodion check tests are failing
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 15:52:23 GMT
Hi,

If it is simple to back out the change, that's fine.

Another approach is to disable the failing test, and file a JIRA to cover
that.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Suresh Subbiah [mailto:suresh.subbiah60@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 6, 2016 5:12 PM
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: FYI - Trafodion check tests are failing

Hi,

Sorry for my mistake in merging the PR prematurely.. I did not notice that
the check test had failed. The change seemed safe.
Will wait a day for change owner to submit a new change to either backout
previous change or fix this issue.
At that point I can try to submit a negative of this PR to get the code back
to the old state.

Sorry for being careless.

Thanks
Suresh