trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Varnau <steve.var...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Documentation Versioning
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 18:27:23 GMT
Gunnar,

As we discussed earlier, once the code branches (master vs. release2.0),
then the docs should be generated relative to the branch.  So the MINOR
version is still 0 on the release2.0 branch.

I'm not certain we can say the master branch docs are still for 2.0, since
there may have been doc changes for features that are for 2.1.

For instance, it looks like this change included code and doc changes, which
is what we want developers to do!  But it means the master branch docs are
no longer matching the 2.0 release.

    [TRAFODION-2044] Support SALT clause on CREATE TABLE LIKE
M       docs/messages_guide/src/asciidoc/_chapters/parser_msgs.adoc
M       docs/messages_guide/src/asciidoc/_chapters/sqlstate.adoc
M       docs/sql_reference/src/asciidoc/_chapters/sql_statements.adoc

--Steve