trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Gunnar Tapper <tapper.gun...@gmail.com>
Subject [RELEASE-PLANNING] Documentation
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2016 17:33:51 GMT
Hi,

We'll start working on packaging up the next release soon. I'd like to
update the documentation before we create the release and need your help.

Specifically, I need pointers to developer-level documentation that can be
moved into the documents. For example, it'd be great to document the
to_date() function but I'm not going to reverse engineer the code to do so.

I assume that the developer-level documentation is in a Jira or that you
can send out an e-mail describing what to add to a manual. Please send that
information to the dev list and I'll consolidate the information.

Do not send "we need to document to_date()" or something like. I need the
actual information, not a line item.

--
Thanks,

Gunnar