trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Gunnar Tapper <tapper.gun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE: Encourage Community
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2016 02:54:43 GMT
Hi Seth,

Word smithing means that we'll work out what we want to the message to say.
I provided a starting point but I don't think it's quite right yet. Once we
have a good message, then we can translate it into different languages
adjusting the wording to what makes sense for the particular language.

Thanks,

Gunnar

Thanks,

Gunnar