trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Varnau <steve.var...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] what to do if we are using PostgreSQL code in Trafodion
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2016 20:54:10 GMT
That policy is stated at: http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html  And it says that major
modifications are handled on a case-by-case basis by the PMC.

So the last time this came up, I asked about specific cases on the incubator general list
and it ended up on legal-discuss list.

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d00f72c4aa0b56927dac87b116e2e92fa32b7dcf447016726683cc4f@1455210877@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

--Steve