trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Varnau <steve.var...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] what to do if we are using PostgreSQL code in Trafodion
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2016 16:33:13 GMT

Looks like we dodged a problem by picking up JSON code from postgres rather than re-using
some json.org jar files like some other projects. Apache just re-categorized the json.org
license from Category A to Category X.  So those projects have to change their dependencies
before doing another release.

--Steve