trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From "Jin, Jian (Seth)" <Jian....@esgyn.cn>
Subject RE: RE: Encourage Community
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2016 01:42:17 GMT
Hi Gunnar,

I can help on translating the initial sentences into Chinese once it is ready. :-)

Br,

Seth

-----Original Message-----
From: Gunnar Tapper [mailto:tapper.gunnar@gmail.com]
Sent: 2016年11月14日 10:55
To: Jin, Jian (Seth) <Jian.jin@esgyn.cn>
Cc: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: RE: Encourage Community

Hi Seth,

Word smithing means that we'll work out what we want to the message to say.
I provided a starting point but I don't think it's quite right yet. Once we have a good message,
then we can translate it into different languages adjusting the wording to what makes sense
for the particular language.

Thanks,

Gunnar

Thanks,