trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From "Yang Yang" <791203...@qq.com>
Subject Re: RE: Encourage Community
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2016 12:03:52 GMT

From: "Liu, Ming (Ming)"<ming.liu@esgyn.cn>
Date: 2016/11/12 10:48:07
To: "dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org"<dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org>;
Subject: RE: Encourage Community

+1 as well.

Ming

-----Original Message-----
From: Jin, Jian (Seth) [mailto:Jian.jin@esgyn.cn]
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2016 7:09 AM
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org

+1.
Actually the Chinese users are active in a QQ Group, that is instant message software, as
I know some of them are not good at English, so it is good idea that our community can answer
questions in different languages. The same to the rest of world.

Br,

Seth

Sent from mobile device, pls excuse any typo.

在 2016年11月12日,上午4:54,Eric Owhadi <eric.owhadi@esgyn.com> 写道:

+1, good idea