trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Weiqing Xu <xuweiqing...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rule for documentation JIRA
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2016 18:27:46 GMT
At the same time. I suggest to use “git" to check changes which way can make sure you get
all  the document changes without searching the JIRA and checking them one by one.

Weiqing

> On 21 Dec 2016, at 01:00, Dave Birdsall <dave.birdsall@esgyn.com> wrote:
>
> +1 This sounds like a good rule to me. There are some JIRAs though that address both
documentation and code. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRAFODION-2285 is an example.
While documenting this feature, I found some bugs which I fixed in the code in the same JIRA.

have been added for certain release, I would suggest to follow below rule:
> For documentation JIRA we need to set  “Type” field as “Documentation”. I noticed
that some JIRAs mark “Component/s” field as ”Documentation”, that makes me little
bit confused.