trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Varnau <steve.var...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: A few questions
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2016 18:14:15 GMT
Hello Rinka,

The Trafodion community is certainly looking for more contributors and would welcome more
companies looking to use/support/distribute it.

There definitely are companies using it in production, though the ones that I know of use
the downstream distribution supported by my company, Esgyn.

While other storage engines are possible, it is not a simple plug-in, but I'm not the best
one to speak to that.  And should probably  defer to them on the OLTP workload question.

--Steve