trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Rinka Singh <rinka.si...@gmail.com>
Subject A few questions
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2016 09:03:34 GMT
Hi,
we are an open source startup and are considering using Trafordion for
various deployments as well as contributing to it.  We have a customer
where we would like to propose Trafordion as we see a pretty good fit.

We had the following questions for you:
* Is HBase pluggable.  How easy would it be to plug another storage
engine instead of HBase?  What is involved?
* Is Trafordion production ready.  We have a mid-sized customer who
would like to use it for OLTP transactions.  Can we put it into their
production environment?
* What kind of OLTP workloads is HBase suitable for if there is no
in-place updates in HDFS?

Looking forward to a quick reply,

Thanks in advance,

Rinka.

--
Rinka Singh
CoFounder, Melt Iron             Accelerating the Enterprise