trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From "Zhang, Yi (Eason)" <yi.zh...@esgyn.cn>
Subject RE: python installer automation
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2017 03:21:53 GMT
PR submitted for 2489,2490, add comments for 2491.

Thanks,
Eason

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Varnau [mailto:steve.varnau@esgyn.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2017 02:25
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: python installer automation

Just wanted to give a status update on transitioning the jenkins test automation from bash
installer to python installer.  I've modified test automation scripts. While testing them,
I ran into a couple pyinstaller issues and filed several JIRAs. Sorry, Eason. :)

TRAFODION-2489 -- This one is just due to the test environment being a single-node cluster
TRAFODION-2490 -- Might be a config error on my part. Hopefully Eason understands it.
TRAFODION-2491 -- Asking for flexibility that the bash installer has. Nice to have for jenkins
/ QA.

--Steve