trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Sandhya Sundaresan <sandhya.sundare...@esgyn.com>
Subject JIRA update needed
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 20:46:43 GMT
Hi folks,
   There are several JIRAs I see that haven't been updated in a while. Some look like they
may be obsolete or have been fixed and just not updated in JIRA. Before I run the report for
the next release, we need   to get a clean and accurate picture. I know some bundles of fixes
have come in and not all the fixed JIRAs got updated through the GIT commit.

Can you please look at your assigned JIRAs and update them by  EOD Thursday this week ?  Fixed
version would help as well.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Apache+Trafodion+Home

Also there are 144 unresolved issues if you'd like to take a look at ones that you can pick
up out of those and work on later .

Thanks in advance
Sandhya