trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Work towards graduation
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2017 10:47:35 GMT
Hi All,

@Dave: thank you for updating [1].

Please read [2] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html as it
might give some indications to what is required.

As I pointed out at general@ incubator.a.o. we have several lists  ([1],
[3], [4],regarding our  (privileged) contributors. These need to be in sync
to eliminate potential confusion. And the graduation document states that
the status of the project on [5] must be up to date (especially with
respect to the privileged contributors).

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Contributors
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html
[3] http://home.apache.org/phonebook.html?podling=trafodion
[4] https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/trafodion