trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Work towards graduation
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2017 00:49:53 GMT
Thanks for starting up this thread Pierre.

I'd imagine that the first question we'll run into if we go for a TLP vote
is whether all active committers are Esgyn employees? Looking at [1], how
do I interpret the list. An iCLA was filed against Trafodion? I'm
particularly interested in the non-Esgyn contributors. Some are
ex-HPE/Esgyn employees? Have there lapsed or are active still?

Just trying to get ahead of this question when it comes up on the general.

Thanks,
St.Ack
1. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Contributors