trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Varnau <steve.var...@esgyn.com>
Subject python installer automation
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2017 18:25:00 GMT

Just wanted to give a status update on transitioning the jenkins test automation from bash
installer to python installer.  I've modified test automation scripts. While testing them,
I ran into a couple pyinstaller issues and filed several JIRAs. Sorry, Eason. :)

TRAFODION-2489 -- This one is just due to the test environment being a single-node cluster
TRAFODION-2490 -- Might be a config error on my part. Hopefully Eason understands it.
TRAFODION-2491 -- Asking for flexibility that the bash installer has. Nice to have for jenkins
/ QA.

--Steve