trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Birdsall <dave.birds...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: [RELEASE] 2.1 Release Branch Coming Soon
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 18:58:26 GMT
Many thanks, Sandhya, for taking over this role.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sandhya Sundaresan [mailto:sandhya.sundaresan@esgyn.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2017 10:55 AM
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: [RELEASE] 2.1 Release Branch Coming Soon

Hi,
 I'll take over this next release 2.1 for Trafodion .  I will create the release branch on
2/15/207 .
 If there is any content you'd really like to be part of this upcoming release please get
them in and let me know if there is a reason to wait a few more days to create the release
branch.
Thanks
Sandhya