trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Amanda Moran <amanda.kay.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Trafodion committer : Zhang Yi (Eason)
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 12:48:50 GMT
Congrats!!!

Also thank you Eason for all your hard work answering install questions!! Appreciate it!

Thanks!

Amanda

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 10, 2017, at 2:10 AM, Xu, Kai-Hua (Kevin) <kaihua.xu@esgyn.cn> wrote:
>
> Congratulations to Eason!
>
> Best Regards,
> Kevin Xu

Yi (Eason), to be a committer. We are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

> Zhang,Yi has great contribution to enhance Trafodion installation, he finished the new
python installer by himself, which greatly improve the user experience for Trafodion.
> Zhang Yi also be very active in community, helped a lot of users to fix installation
issues.
> He is very hard working, answering questions against Trafodion in a chinese IM group.
> He is also fixing issues in Trafodion foundation layer, and contribute to Security module.
> Zhang, Yi also maintains and created the Trafodion docker image, which helps a lot of
users to try out Trafodion much more easier.