trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Varnau <steve.var...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache Trafodion release 2.1.0 ready for release - release candidate 1
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2017 04:14:32 GMT
Nice job putting release together. I found 3 things that may be issues.

-1 (binding)

Potential issues:
* I think the key signature should reference your apache.org address, not a corporate email.
* NOTICE file does not have 2017 in the copyright.
* I'm not sure if other projects include RPMs (versus tgz) in convenience binaries or not.
It is helpful for ambari installs for sure. I verified that the server RPM includes the LICENSE
& NOTICE files.  The traf_ambari RPM does contain a LICENSE file, but not a NOTICE.

I checked:
* signatures
* checksums
* compared source to git tag