trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Hans Zeller <hans.zel...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: Could someone remind me of the port number to use for hbase-status when using local_hadoop?
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2017 18:03:22 GMT
Hi Dave,

The file is $TRAF_HOME/sql/scripts/swurls.html

I have that file bookmarked in the browser that I run on my workstation.

Hans

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Birdsall [mailto:dave.birdsall@esgyn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 11:00 AM
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Could someone remind me of the port number to use for hbase-status when using local_hadoop?

Hi,

I'd like to use the HBase status web GUI on my Trafodion test instance. I installed the "local_hadoop"
version with custom port range beginning at 30200.

I remember there is a file somewhere that gives the port numbers for various things but I've
forgotten what the name of this file is.

Can anyone remind me?

Dave