trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Birdsall <dave.birds...@esgyn.com>
Subject Setting Fix versions in JIRAs for release R2.1
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2017 17:17:21 GMT
Hi,

I learned today there is a very easy way to see whether you've set the "Fix versions" field
in all the JIRAs you've fixed. Just thought I'd share it.

Here's how:

  1.  Log into the JIRA site.
  2.  On the Issues drop-down menu, select "My Open Issues". This will cause a report of all
unresolved issues assigned to you.
  3.  On the top bar, there is another drop-down menu, "Resolution:". Click on that. Unselect
"unresolved", select "resolved" and "fixed" and whatever else you like. Now the report will
show all resolved issues assigned to you, along with whatever else you checked.
  4.  Over on the right hand side of the screen, there is yet another drop-down menu, "Columns".
Click on that. In the text box, type "Fix versions". Now the Fix Version/s column will be
added to the report. You can inspect this for blank entries, then click on each JIRA that
has a blank entry and update it.

Dave