trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Prashanth Vasudev <prashanth.vasu...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache Trafodion release 2.1.0 ready for release - release candidate 1
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2017 01:23:20 GMT
-1

Get the same error during initialize trafodion step.
Tried in this env:

CDH5.4 and CDH 5.6.1
Python installer.

Failed to initialize trafodion:
 Apache Trafodion Conversational Interface 2.1.0 Copyright (c) 2015-2017 Apache Software Foundation

*** ERROR[2034] $Z000IVF:45: Operating system error 201 while communicating with server process
$Z000K4B:48.

*** ERROR[8904] SQL did not receive a reply from MXUDR, possibly caused by internal errors
when executing user-defined routines.

*** ERROR[1231] User-defined routine TRAFODION."_LIBMGR_".ADDLIB could not be created.

--- SQL operation failed with errors.

MXUDR crashes when loading jdbc driver with vproc version mismatch.

Regards,
Prashanth