trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Anoop Sharma <anoop.sha...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: Why is this test run a failure?
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 20:17:35 GMT
this looks like an incorrect expected file update.
The expected file has TRAFODION.TRAFODION.T022HBM1 which seems to
indicate that the test was run in a non-default schema (SCH) and then delivered.
Maybe core/test000 was not run.
Anyway, that expected file pattern match fails (it looks for <defaultCat>.<defaultSch>)
and that causes the diff.
Expected file should be updated with tablename as default TRAFODION.SCH
or with filtered name #CAT.#SCH.

anoop

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Birdsall [mailto:dave.birdsall@esgyn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 3, 2017 1:13 PM
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Why is this test run a failure?

Hi,

I'm looking at the latest Jenkins test run for pull request https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafodion/pull/1075.
(This is the rather large contribution from Esgyn concerning transaction manager changes.)

It looks like just one test failed, seabase/TEST022. The diff file is:

http://traf-testlogs.esgyn.com/PullReq/1075/1760/regress-seabase-hdp-rh6/sql-regress-logs/seabase/DIFF022:

638c638
< -- Definition of table TRAFODION.TRAFODION.T022HBM1
---
> -- Definition of table #CAT.#SCH.T022HBM1
723c723
< -- Definition of table TRAFODION.TRAFODION.T022HBM1_LIKE
---
> -- Definition of table #CAT.#SCH.T022HBM1_LIKE
773c773
< *** ERROR[4082] Object TRAFODION.TRAFODION.T022HBM1 does not exist or is inaccessible.
---
> *** ERROR[4082] Object #CAT.#SCH.T022HBM1 does not exist or is inaccessible.

This just looks like a filtering problem to me.

Is that all it is? I wonder why this doesn't fail for everyone?

Thanks,

Dave