trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Zalo Correa <zalo.cor...@esgyn.com>
Subject TRAFODION-2001
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 18:14:51 GMT
I would like to draw your attention to a fairly substantial change I would like to commit and
merge to the Apache Incubator Trafodion code base. The changes are described in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRAFODION-2001
and the code changes are currently in https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafodion/pull/1077.

A little background, the design and most of the implementation was done in the spring of 2015
and donated to the Apache Foundation at the end of September 2015. I have worked on in for
the past year among my other tasks and have reached a point that I think it is ready for a
merge to the mainline code base after more thorough testing.

The current status is that Jenkins tests pass with one exception:

core-regress-core-hdp<https://jenkins.esgyn.com/job/core-regress-core-hdp/2204/> fails
at test core TEST116

However, this test appears fail in my test environment even without the TRAFODION-2001 changes.

Real cluster testing is in process: functional, HA,  and performance.

As I mentioned above, the changes are substantial and your active code review participation
would be most helpful in getting this needed functionality merged to the Apache Incubator
Trafodion code base.

Please use the JIRA and/or the pull request as the communication vehicle for this activity.

Thank you in advance,

Zalo
Gonzalo Correa
Esgyn Corporation