trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Ming (Ming)" <ming....@esgyn.cn>
Subject RE: Release manager for our next Trafodion release - any volunteers?
Date Tue, 09 May 2017 05:40:09 GMT
Hi, Hans and all,

I would like to volunteer as the next Release Manager for Trafodion.

Thanks,
Ming
-----Original Message-----
From: Hans Zeller [mailto:hans.zeller@esgyn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2017 8:26 AM
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Release manager for our next Trafodion release - any volunteers?

Hi,

Sandhya did a wonderful job getting Trafodion 2.1.0-incubating released, thank you for all
your work!!

Just wanted to start a discussion on who might be willing to be the Release Manager for our
next release, may that be 2.2.0 or a smaller patch.

If you are wondering what you would have to do as the Release Manager, here is a link to the
kept up-to-date by Sandhya, is on the Trafodion wiki: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Create+Release.

The Release Manager must be a Trafodion committer.

Thanks,

Hans