trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Ming (Ming)" <ming....@esgyn.cn>
Subject [RELEASE PLANING] 2.2 Release Management
Date Sun, 21 May 2017 13:51:30 GMT
Hi, all,

I wish to start the discussion of Release R2.2 plan for Apache Trafodion. I have created a
page at : https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Relase+2.2

I listed some JIRAs currently marking its fixVersion as '2.2-incubating' and category as 'improvement'
as the Release Drivers. If you think your JIRAs need to be included in Release R2.2, please
response by
-  update JIRA 'fixed version'
-  update the wiki directly

And I think two features should be the Release Driver, but I cannot find their corresponding
JIRAs, so please the owner help to response

  *   A lot of TM changes ( Sean )
  *   publishing to the Nexus repository (Alex Peng, Prashanth), I saw TRAFODION-2544 and
TRAFODION-2545, but not sure its current status and if they are targeted as R2.2, please response.

If you disagree with a release driver or think a new release driver should be added, then
please start a discussion on the dev list.

Thanks,
Ming