trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [R2.2 Release] create branch
Date Sat, 17 Jun 2017 15:02:08 GMT
If I mark our release 2.1-incubating as 'Released in Jira, it wants to move
the open issues. The same applies to all other, older versions. Do we want
to move those to 2.2? What do we want to do with those older open issues?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services