trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [R2.2 Release] create branch
Date Sat, 17 Jun 2017 08:00:49 GMT
Hi all,

Now that we are on the verge of starting a new release I invite you to take
a look at

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TRAFODION/versions/12335704

which still shows 92 issues to do (with some other indicators). This can't
be right as we have already released the 2.1 version.

Please take a moment of your time and correct the Issue paramaters so that
it reflects reality by:

   - setting the correct version affected (fix version may be an indicator)
   - setting the correct fix version (an open issue should not be set
   against a released version)
   - setting the appropriate Resolution and Status. (resolved issues should
   be having status 'Closed' when no additional work is expected).

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services