trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Ming (Ming)" <ming....@esgyn.cn>
Subject RE: [R2.2 Release] create branch
Date Sat, 17 Jun 2017 12:35:45 GMT
Thank you Pierre to notice and fix some of these. Yes, please every one kindly update your
JIRA 'fix version' to correct version.
And yes to Zalo, Steve, we can wait for your JIRA to be finished, then create the R2.2 branch.

thanks,
Ming

-----Original Message-----
From: Pierre Smits [mailto:pierre.smits@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2017 4:01 PM
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [R2.2 Release] create branch

Hi all,

Now that we are on the verge of starting a new release I invite you to take
a look at

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TRAFODION/versions/12335704

which still shows 92 issues to do (with some other indicators). This can't
be right as we have already released the 2.1 version.

Please take a moment of your time and correct the Issue paramaters so that
it reflects reality by:

   - setting the correct version affected (fix version may be an indicator)
   - setting the correct fix version (an open issue should not be set
   against a released version)
   - setting the appropriate Resolution and Status. (resolved issues should
   be having status 'Closed' when no additional work is expected).

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services