trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Sandhya Sundaresan <sandhya.sundare...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: [R2.2 Release] create branch
Date Sun, 18 Jun 2017 00:07:41 GMT
Hi Ming, Pierre,
   Yes we should move those to 2.2 .  It would be good if the owners of  each of those 92
 issues see if they are still issues and add analysis . we did one round of filtering in the
last release too but we need to keep repeating this .  Ming, next week, perhaps a separate
message from you with a list of the open 2.2 would help categorize these better.
Thanks
Sandhya

-----Original Message-----
From: Liu, Ming (Ming) [mailto:ming.liu@esgyn.cn]
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2017 5:03 PM
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: [R2.2 Release] create branch

Hi, Pierre,
I am not quite sure what do you mean? Please sandhya, Steve also help to answer the question,
since you have more experience here.
I wish to have R2.2 branch created in few weeks, and any open issues that can be checked in
in this time frame can move to R2.2. Otherwise, for future release. This is my 2 cents, please
correct me.

thanks,
Ming