trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Birdsall <dave.birds...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: Miss nmonstart script
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2017 16:16:53 GMT
Hi,

Are you using Trafodion on a "local_hadoop" install or in a cluster configuration?

I was just looking around one of my workstation instances (where I used "install_local_hadoop"),
and I don't find nmonstart either. And in fact in my sqmon.log, I found the following:

***
*** Starting Node Monitors
***
/mnt2/birdsall/incubator-trafodion/core/sqf/sql/scripts/gomon.cold: line 102: nmonstart: command
not found

So my guess is that in "local_hadoop" configurations, nmonstart is not needed.

Perhaps someone else on this list can verify?

Thanks,

Dave

From: 王贺 [mailto:wanghe@ppdai.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2017 2:04 AM
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Miss nmonstart script

Hi,

I was told missed nmonstart when I was building Trafodion. Who could help? It seems the refence
is in incubator-trafodion/core/sqf/sql/scripts/gomon.cold.

王贺  Gabriel

大数据与人工智能中心 | Big data and AI center

QQ: 122416940

M.P: 18621263813

E-mail: wanghe@ppdai.com<mailto:zangchen@ppdai.com>

Website:  www.ppdai.com<http://www.ppdai.com/>

[1468816333767_image001.png]

本邮件中所包含的信息是保密并受相关法律保护的。本邮件仅供收件人参阅。我们特此告知,如果您不是特定的收件人,您对本邮件任何使用、转发、传播或复制是被严令禁止的,并且可能是违法的,请立即联系发件人,并且销毁所有的原始邮件。

This E-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressees. If
you receive this E-mail in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender. If the
reader of this E-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized
use, copying or dissemination is prohibited. Please delete this E-mail and all its attachments.