trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From "Song, Hao-Lin" <haolin.s...@esgyn.cn>
Subject 答复: [VOTE] Graduate from Incubator and become a top-level project
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2017 02:14:02 GMT
+1
Haolin

发件人: yingshuai.li@esgyn.cn [mailto:yingshuai.li@esgyn.cn]
发送时间: 2017年11月17日 11:13
收件人: dev <dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org>
主题: Re: [VOTE] Graduate from Incubator and become a top-level project

+1.

________________________________
李英帅
易鲸捷信息技术有限公司<http://www.esgyn.cn/>
手机:18701691214
邮箱:yingshuai.li@esgyn.cn<mailto:luxiao.yang@esgyn.cn>
[易鲸捷logo中文 - 副本]

From: Pierre Smits<mailto:pierre.smits@gmail.com>
Date: 2017-11-17 00:21
To: dev<mailto:dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org>
Hi all,

Following upon our [DISCUSSION] Graduation of The (incubating) Apache
Trafodion Project
<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/8e00251a72a5e3f667fbcfc319c0213ad86ff21839e98e0ae68520e3@%3Cdev.trafodion.apache.org%3E>

I herby propose that we graduate from incubating and have our Apache
Trafodion Project established as an independent  (and top-level ASF)
project. According to The Graduation Process
<https://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#the_graduation_process> a
vote is not required, but votes provided shows that the project is ready to
embark on the next phase in its lifecycle. So please all come forward and
express your vote.

Votes from our Mentors (Jacques, Michael) will count as binding votes.

Vote options are:
+1 - meaning: Yes, I want the project to graduate
-1 - meaning: No, I don't want the project to graduate
+0 - meaning: Abstain

A normal majority (50% of the number of voters+ 1 vote) will be applicable.

Here is my vote: +1

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OEM - The OFBiz Extensions Marketplace1
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/
1 not affiliated to (and not endorsed by) the OFBiz project