trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Sandhya Sundaresan <sandhya.sundare...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Trafodion release 2.2.0 - release candidate 1
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2017 01:17:22 GMT
Thanks Pierre. I think we may have gotten this fact mixed up in our earlier releases. I looked
up this link we had referred to earlier and it says , as you pointed out , that : " PPMC member’s
vote is binding is for the addition of new PPMC members and committers. Release votes are
only binding to IPMC members"
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html

Sandhya
-----Original Message-----
From: Pierre Smits [mailto:pierre.smits@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 3, 2017 12:42 PM
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Trafodion release 2.2.0 - release candidate 1

HI all,

To be completely true to the Apache Way, we must state that we received only 1 binding vote
(Jacques +0), and 7 advisory votes (of which 6 were from PPMC Members, and 1 from a non-privileged
contributor).

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OEM - The OFBiz Extensions Marketplace1
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/
1 not affiliated to (and not endorsed by) the OFBiz project