trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] how to draw attention for binding vote for Trafodion on Apache general mail list?
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2017 17:18:12 GMT
Hi Ming ,

Please link the thread here.

We could also consider not pursuing to continue that vote and wait until
after graduation.

Best regards,

Pierre

--
Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OEM - The OFBiz Extensions Marketplace1
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/
1 not affiliated to (and not endorsed by) the OFBiz project