trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Upcoming Incubator Report (dec 2017)
Date Sun, 19 Nov 2017 14:10:37 GMT
Hi All,

For December we have to submit our quarterly report to the IPMC (regarding
September, October, November) and I was wondering whether anything
significant has happened during those months, apart from:

   - Release 2.2.0 - Voted upon by the community. Vote initiated in the
   Incubator general ml. Not gathering sufficient votes to even establish a
   quorum.
   - Graduation Process - Discussion held and Call for Vote established.
   Result of the vote: 36 votes cast (solar: +1: 34, of which: binding = 1,
   advisory = 33; -1: 0). Next step: Start Discussion in general @
   incubator.a.o.
   -  Mentors: embarked: Jacques Le Roux, disembarked: Deveraj Das, Ernis
   Soztutar, Andrew Kyle Purtell, Lars Hofhansl

So if you have something worth mentioning, like talks or conferences held,
etc., please bring these forward and I'll include it in the report.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OEM - The OFBiz Extensions Marketplace1
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/
1 not affiliated to (and not endorsed by) the OFBiz project