trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate from Incubator and become a top-level project
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2017 20:53:56 GMT
Hi All,

Thank you to all of you for taking the time to vote. I will close this vote
and will call the result in a separate thread/notification. And start the
discussion in the general ml of the Incubator project.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OEM - The OFBiz Extensions Marketplace1
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/
1 not affiliated to (and not endorsed by) the OFBiz project