trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Graduation of The (incubating) Apache Trafodion Project
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2017 09:37:44 GMT
Hi Jacques, all,

The contributor page has been updated to reflect current situation
regarding our Mentors. The same page shows who is a committer, and who is a
PPMC  Member. Of course, Trafodion @ whimsy.a.o
<https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/trafodion> is leading in all this.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OEM - The OFBiz Extensions Marketplace1
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/
1 not affiliated to (and not endorsed by) the OFBiz project