trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From 怀涛 彭 <alex_peng1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate from Incubator and become a top-level project
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2017 09:04:19 GMT
+1

Alex Peng

在 2017年11月17日,00:30,Sandhya Sundaresan <sandhya.sundaresan@esgyn.com<mailto:sandhya.sundaresan@esgyn.com>>
写道:

+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Varnau [mailto:steve.varnau@esgyn.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2017 8:30 AM
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org<mailto:dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org>
Subject: RE: [VOTE] Graduate from Incubator and become a top-level project

+1

--Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Pierre Smits [mailto:pierre.smits@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2017 8:21 AM
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org<mailto:dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org>

Hi all,

Following upon our [DISCUSSION] Graduation of The (incubating) Apache
Trafodion Project
<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/8e00251a72a5e3f667fbcfc319c0213a
d8 6ff21839e98e0ae68520e3@%3Cdev.trafodion.apache.org<http://3Cdev.trafodion.apache.org>%3E>

I herby propose that we graduate from incubating and have our Apache
Trafodion Project established as an independent  (and top-level ASF)
project. According to The Graduation Process
<https://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#the_graduation_pr
cess> a
vote is not required, but votes provided shows that the project is
ready to embark on the next phase in its lifecycle. So please all come
forward and express your vote.

Votes from our Mentors (Jacques, Michael) will count as binding votes.

Vote options are:
+1 - meaning: Yes, I want the project to graduate
-1 - meaning: No, I don't want the project to graduate
+0 - meaning: Abstain

A normal majority (50% of the number of voters+ 1 vote) will be applicable.

Here is my vote: +1

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM<http://ORRTIZ.COM> <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OEM - The OFBiz Extensions Marketplace1 http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/
1 not affiliated to (and not endorsed by) the OFBiz project