trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Zalo Correa <zalo.cor...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Graduate from Incubator and become a top-level project
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2017 20:14:15 GMT
+1

Zalo

-----Original Message-----
From: Hans Zeller [mailto:hans.zeller@esgyn.com]
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 10:52 AM
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Graduate from Incubator and become a top-level project

+1

Hans

On Nov 16, 2017, at 5:22 PM, Pierre Smits <pierre.smits@gmail.com<mailto:pierre.smits@gmail.com>>
wrote:

This vote will run at least the obligatory (and minimum) number of hours:
72 hrs.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM<http://ORRTIZ.COM> <http://www.orrtiz.com> OFBiz based solutions &
services

OEM - The OFBiz Extensions Marketplace1
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/
1 not affiliated to (and not endorsed by) the OFBiz project

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 5:21 PM, Pierre Smits <pierre.smits@gmail.com<mailto:pierre.smits@gmail.com>>
wrote:

Hi all,

Following upon our [DISCUSSION] Graduation of The (incubating) Apache Trafodion Project <https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/8e00251a72a5e3f667fbcfc319c0213ad86ff21839e98e0ae68520e3@%3Cdev.trafodion.apache.org%3E>

I herby propose that we graduate from incubating and have our Apache Trafodion Project established
as an independent  (and top-level ASF) project. According to The Graduation Process <https://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#the_graduation_process>
a vote is not required, but votes provided shows that the project is ready to embark on the
next phase in its lifecycle. So please all come forward and express your vote.

Votes from our Mentors (Jacques, Michael) will count as binding votes.

Vote options are:
+1 - meaning: Yes, I want the project to graduate
-1 - meaning: No, I don't want the project to graduate
+0 - meaning: Abstain

A normal majority (50% of the number of voters+ 1 vote) will be applicable.

Here is my vote: +1